14 November 2016

Aesthetic shots by Andrew Savage

                                                              
Almost everyone of us are obsessed in to making our Instagram feeds as artsy as it can be. We all have different ways to have the best Instagram feed we could have. From using a good camera,
finding enough lighting, capturing the perfect angle to editing the pictures with the same filters and adjustments to make it look really nice and clean. And guys we can't deny the fact that sometimes (or must I say most of the times?) we look so silly when capturing the POV, right? but who cares I want to have fine pictures *flips hair*. And another one, you don't really have to use the same filters and adjustments to make it look nice and clean, all you have to do is to capture it the right way and voila... nice and clean Instagram feed you have there. 

Having nice pictures on your Instagram is the best key to have a better feed and also, you can make new friends when you have amazing skills when it comes to photography. Just like how Andrew and I met each other when he followed me on Twitter. Well normally, when a total stranger follows me on any of my Social media account I stalk him/her right away (stalker mode: on hehehe). So basically, he followed me and I stalked him. I was amazed when I saw his pictures, his pictures are really really amazing. I immediately stalked his Instagram account and was amazed even more when I saw his feed. It is very artsy. Every picture is breathtaking. And then one day, he tweeted these 4 pictures on Twitter. Again, his skills in photography astounded people on Twitter and people on Twitter basically retweets everything nice or relatable (like me haha). I retweeted his pictures and he instantly replied saying thank you to me for complimenting his works (told ya having special skills in photography can lead you to new friends *winks eye*) so fast forward, I told him if I could feature him and his works on my blog and fortunately, HE. SAID. YES!!! He even showed me some of his works which he haven't showed to the public yet! And I want to share it with you guys, so here are the photos he sent me which he haven't showed to the public yet. Get ready to be amazed :)




Would you believe me if I tell you that he only used his iPhone 6 camera to capture these superb photos?! He really got mad skillzzzzzz!!! 

and also these, view of the Sunset from Busay, Cebu City. 




Amazing right? who would've thought that Andrew can take pictures like a pro using only his iPhone camera. (ANDREW TEACH ME YOUR WAYS HUHUHU) 

Just like any other people who has a passion for photography, Andrew also takes shots using his Nimon D3100 Camera. Here are some of his works using it....


Here are also some of the pictures he posted on Intagram... 

    "Cebu's Mt. Fukushima 🤓"
"Favorite Road 😍"
"Bee bee won't you come my way"
So those are the pictures taken aesthetically by Andrew Savage. Ya i know it, you got mind blown of how amazing his works are!!! And if you want to see more of his works, you can follow his Instagram & Twitter account.  

                                                                        GOD BLESS!


                                            love and many kisses, The.A♡

No comments

Post a Comment

© The ღ A
Maira Gall